- All registrations must be made through the website:
- Registration will only be considered valid after receipt of the registration form, together with a copy of the bank transfer and a passport size photograph in JPG or BMP format. These files can be attached to the web form.
- The deadline for registration is 1 November 2019.
- The conference will be held at the Europa Congress Palace in Vitoria-Gasteiz and registration is mandatory to attend the 44th EUCOCO. Registrations must be made before the deadline so that the technical office can prepare the necessary accreditations. Without accreditation, you will not be able to attend. Accreditations will include a photograph of the attendee.
- The registration fee is €150 and includes access to the conference, discussion panels, conference kit, working documents, coffee break, lunch and the end-of-conference banquet.
- Payments must be made exclusively by bank transfer to the bank account of the Asociación Amigas de las R.A.S.D. de Vitoria-Gasteiz.
- Caja Laboral Kutxa ES96 3035 0012 7801 2009 3267. The transfer must bear the indication: EUCOCO19, name, and mobile phone number.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right of admission to the 44th EUCOCO.