FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22
Inter-Parliamentary Meeting in the Basque Parliament, with
the presence of the Speaker of the Saharawi Parliament, Mr Jatri Aduh
COLLECTION of ACCREDITATIONS and documentation
MEETING OF BASQUE TOWN AND PROVINCIAL COUNCILS WITH THE POLISARIO FRONT AUTHORITIES
Opening of the Conference. Opening session.
Welcome words from the Organising Committee.
- The Delegation of the Polisario Front in the Basque Country
- Basque cooperation agency. Basque Government.
- Basque Parliament.
- The Provincial Council of Alava
- The Vitoria-Gasteiz City Council
- The Solidarity movement in the Basque Country
- Authorities of the Polisario Front and SADR
- Task Force
- CEAS SAHARA
- Parliamentary Intergroups
- Speeches and greetings from representatives of institutions and organisations, international delegations and representatives of the diplomatic corps
Speech on: “Conflict Situation and Future Prospects”
“Management Report 2018”
“Workplan. Initiatives and priorities for 2020”
Further speeches and greetings
Formation of discussion panels and working groups
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23
Meetings of the discussion panels and working groups
Demonstration for the elimination of violence by Morocco against Saharawi women in the occupied territories of Western Sahara
Continuation of work in the discussion panels
Speeches by representatives of social and political forces and participating international delegations
Reading of the conclusions of the discussion panels
Farewell Message and Final Declaration of the Conference
End of conference banquet and musical performance